Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2014

You are Never Alone

I realized that I did have friends. We just lost our connections. I felt at ease and a bit happy when I was able to make a conversation with some of them through Twitter, Tumblr and Messenger. I didn't feel alone for a few minutes. I am glad that they still remember me and how we used to be. They are the people who never judge me because my beliefs is different from theirs. They accepted me for who I am, even if I disappear sometimes, they did not care if I am a bit weird.

I might sound a bit clingy about the past but, it's the only thing I have right now that makes me happy. I am trying my best to create new wonderful memories in this country that I am in but I have no one to share it with and that made me feel quite lonely.

I have my parents and my younger brother but, there are some things that only you can talk about with your friends. I get along with my brother just fine, we get along in terms of games and stuff like that, but serious conversations? I cannot have such conversations with him yet. He's still in grade school and our age gap is 9 years apart so there are a lot of things that he wouldn't understand yet. I have a few cousins here, but they have their own circle of friends, plus they grew up in this country so their kind of fun is different from mine. And they have their own families too, so yeah.

I am just happy that even for a little while I felt like I am not alone anymore. I believe God is watching me from above and he will bring the right people in my life at the right time. I just have to fix myself and prepare for their arrival so I could share some happiness with them.

Well, until next time. I will do my best to be happy every single day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment